What would you change about KookyKraftMC?

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
If you could add, remove, or change anything about KookyKraftMC, what would it be?

(Don't say lag, crashes, donation items(Quarries), or anything like that, as we already are always working hard to fix problems with the servers!).

Piemantr

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Remove all the cats ;).... seriously though, i would add something that would allow chat to display players' bought rank and time rank next to each other. I mean, i seen it in other servers but it might not be possible for yours

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Replace monthly top-voters with weekly top voters. Adjust the rewards accordingly, Few people have that much time or attention span to do a full month. This would encourage more players to get involved and compete with each other.
4 Winners with the following: katgod, 15,000 claim blocks, 1 mill in-game cash, pick a donation item.

Eliminate the suggestion for players to make a ticket about TPS.
Make CatBot check TPS every 30 seconds and if it detects TPS below 12 for 3 cycles give an alert in staff chat similar to how the tickets function, if after 5 minutes of no TPS improvement schedule a restart.

Add a Streamer or Youtube forum rank, have a forum section where players can promote their Twitch and Youtube channels and people can leave feedback.

Add clearly written and well defined anti-bullying rules that lay out the steps to make to report a problem and what will happen if you are harassing other players. Example: telling players to immediately press F2 and contact a staff member.

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
You should add a command, ./voterestart so that the people can vote to restart the server without staff around if the server's lag or tps gets to bad. for example if 75% of the people is ok with it, the command will restart the server.
That's a really good idea :D

Kekstastisch

Regular
Aug 25, 2016
Please move back to enjin! I miss a good server list and stafflist

and that /voterestart is a brilliant idea
also i think it would be a good idea to give players acces to a very limited version of the inspector wand
/inspect alias for /pr i a:break-block (10 minute cooldown)
to make it easyer to find grievers

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Please move back to enjin! I miss a good server list and stafflist

and that /voterestart is a brilliant idea
also i think it would be a good idea to give players acces to a very limited version of the inspector wand
/inspect alias for /pr i a:break-block (10 minute cooldown)
to make it easyer to find grievers
Never joining back to enjin, it's awful. As for server statuses, we're working on it.

Ozelotte

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Could be fun with a roleplaying server maybe with pvp and grief enabled - so we could try hide or protect stuff like warding with thaum and whats available :p

make a contests to encourage players to make builds of snowmen gingerbreadhouses and penguins for winter, flowerfields and butterflies for summer etc - would be great to see some fancy screenshots in forum and show we are alive and may lure others to the server to see our work? at least one contest for each sale to get attention and fame :)

CptCoitus

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
add a quick sign at spawn informing newbies of /rtp and /kit food+tools
i remember startving to death and drowning in unbreakable quicksand like 5 times before i figured it out

add/make more easily accesable a server status page that lists servers and if they up + posible issues

(maybe this was changed for a reason) why is offline voting not rewarded? if im away from my pc, i could vote with my phone, but instead i wait until im ingame, resulting in less votes for the server

i agree /voterestart and/or a tps monitoring device would be helpfull, but make sure to cap or limit its use so you dont get restarted every 10 mins without anything getting solved

Ozelotte

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
(maybe this was changed for a reason) why is offline voting not rewarded? if im away from my pc, i could vote with my phone, but instead i wait until im ingame, resulting in less votes for the server
I think it is a temporary fix for those guys making up random/inappropiate names and voting to spam us, This way only a name that is on the server and actually exist can vote.

Id like to add that sr. admins can find out who is making the fake votes and will punish it. So I suggest stop doing those stupid things...

griffin4cats

Regular
Aug 23, 2016
/voterestart
That's awesome, way less TPS tickets and less lag.

I'd love it if the rules were updated, the rule about unclaimed griefing is just a link to a previous discussion on the enjin site.

I'd make it so you can change your prefix to fan, member, and guest even when you're at some kat rank. A lot of people like the fan rank because it's blue.

A much better catbot that has more stuff in it's filter, like l.ag and others like that. Also automatically muting them for 20 seconds if they try to bypass catbot. That'd be lovely.

Also, a 20 second warning before the server restarts. Would just be nice.

Mummieman

Regular
Dec 5, 2016
CLR HQ
clrgaming.3xhelix.net
if more servers of one mod packs a shared market (if there is one) and shared chat ?

also for 1.10 packs (hermitpack in particular ) a eco system i know there are plugins that work on 1.10 and /ticket would be nice.

specific mod pack ban lists as the general list for example doesn't list extra utills 2 but it does for extra utills1 just a sticky on the fora for the pack and done.

TWINKIEminer

Regular
Dec 31, 2016
Gud Ideas:

#1 Make Twilight Forest and other dimensions like that able to enter and make laggy places unreachable or like pushes you out so you can go there cause its part of mod packs.

#2 Also possible raiding available so like if it's not claimed its free game, and maybe a claim off time limit, so if you're off for a few months or years, your stuff can be recycled and gained by other players, it would increase adventuring.

#3 A rank for people who record or live stream on the server, like VIP or something, but you must have like 50+ subs to be accepted for rank. Or a Prefix for people who do recording and streaming, like "[YouTube] Name"

#4 Warps to cool/interesting creations players have made, like "oh its the servers first tallest cactus, make a warp!"

#5 also rtp's in the nether and end, and warps to those places to