My base was griefed

King_Stone

Regular
Oct 20, 2016
x_Th3Demon_x, GunstringerNick, and I recently had a bit of an argument with RyanTheMage, and we set up a Blood Magic Aura of Expulsion to keep him out because, as far as i know, I cannot set my claim to exclude players. Today, Nick and I get on to find a good part of our base and its surrounding area entirely replaced with dirt, something we know only a Builder can do.
Full assessment of damage as far as i know:
- ~100 Sacrifice Runes gone, and 20 Superior Capacity Runes
- Our ME system is messed up due to various cables being replaced
- Several walls, ceilings, and floors, replaced with dirt
- Enchanting area bookshelves replaced with dirt
-Aura of Expulsion destroyed
- Automatic item collection in farms destroyed
RyanTheMage (Gabe) even admitted to "accidentally" letting his builder quarry get into our base, as shown in the collection of images I will post alongside this. We can't even really fix the problem, as our ME system contains all our extra power cables and reactor fuel, which we would need to be able to get our resources to rebuild our base.
Accompanying screenshots are here: http://imgur.com/a/bPNpv
If Gabe could be punished in some way for this, that would be great. Also, if this is possible, if I could have temporary use of a Focus of Equal Trade to help reassemble the base, that would be awesome.
Thanks,
King

King_Stone

Regular
Oct 20, 2016
UPDATE: We found some coal, which we used to briefly bring our ME online, so we can at least begin working on repairing our base. Unfortunately, that's irrelevent, because we decided to move to another place.

Last edited: