Zciphers Ban Appeal

Zcipher

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Hello again, just made another ban thing. My apologies for (editing here, that sounds insensitive) what it was that I did that crashed the server (i dont know). I did not do it intentionally, when I said 'IK how to crash the server (look in the logs) it was to add to the point that using a fortune 100 pickaxe will not crash the server). Ive been here along time and like i said in my other ban thing, I would never do any intentional harm to the server. Ive been here since a little after the start of last map and have supported the server ever since, I purchased KatGod rank as well as chunk loaders just to support the server (chunk loaders since I didnt really need them). I do not know what i did to crash the server, i was recently told it was something in my base (which was had been recently rolled back due to a grief, which couldve been part of the problem) but i honestly don't know what it could've been. If i were to intentionally crash the server i wouldve done it loooooooong ago when i was told not to do something cause it break the server beyond repair (i wont list this here but if any staff who dont already know would like to know ill gladly elaborate). Once again id like to apologies for whatever i did and if im unbanned will make sure to remove whatever it was that was causing the problem. Thank you for your time and consideration -Long time KKMCer Z

Last edited:

Zcipher

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
If its to be believed that i had malicious intent when doing what it was that I did, and am not unbanned, id like to say a final goodbye to all my friends on CC1 ive made over the years, hope you guys continue to to well, -Z