Jul 2, 2019
Minecraft Username
VanillaDilla

Ban Reason
Rading Admin Base

Who Banned You?
Elite_FuZioN_HD

Did you learn anything from this?
I will just stay away and mind my own bussiness, and if I believe this was a hackers base I should just report it and leave it to staff to say if it is.

What would you do next time instead?
If I think it was a hackers base, just report it and leave it up to staff to say so.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I am sorry to Elite to make him feel like I did not care when he asked why me and Minty_Dinty_06 why we did what we did and made the case that we seemed like we did not care at all, it was just that I was going to logg-off and was super tired it was in middle of the night and I had kids to take care of in the morning, then the baby woke up and got me all stressed out and was like, okei I am gonna just logg-off and take care of that then see what happens tomorrow.

The town of the base some1 found and wanted me to tp to check if it was a generated town or player build, it was generated and I see the big house and was oh a dungeon probably I make an /sethome just in case I die. we go in and I check 1st floor he apperantly run upstairs and said that this was some1 base and it was unclaimed and what not, then I was ok and just tp away. But the next day I was bored and wanted to check out this Base and I take a look at it and was like this is weird because the player had used bed rocks and it was a very strange way stuff was build there was only practical stuff and very endgame stuff but no inbetween.

Fast worward couple of hours and me being like I want to get further progress and have quicker fun before my shorth holiday is off and probably made up what made most sense for me that this was an Hackers base. Boy was I wrong.

P.S I apologise and asked if at least Minty_Dinty_06 could get an unbann he did only this because I convince him that this most likely was an hackers base and he got very tempted with that we would have a boost with progress and I kinda took away some of the this is wrong by telling him that this probably was a hackers home which I should not have done, my apologies he is a good kid.

EliteFuZioNHD

Regular
May 1, 2018
USA
Even if a base did belong to someone who was banned the base is still not permitted to be raided as regular players have no way to distinguish banned player bases from other bases. I will approve this appeal but, your friend needs to make their own appeal as that is our policy. Furthermore, the items both of you stole were retrieved from your base so you will need to deal with their loss. In the future please follow the rules of the server. Approved