Upgrading

bartlolli

Regular
Oct 8, 2016
Hello.

Is there any chance that we could get a small upgrade on the gear for the Sky Factory 2 server? It's getting quite popular. It has been a while with gaps of lag, which was bearable, but this is getting ridiculous imo. Almost every 3 seconds. I just wished you were more proactive about this.

TPS is horrible as shown in my screenshot.

Attachments

bartlolli

Regular
Oct 8, 2016
I agree. For some people, it gets out of hand. I have seen people, who build the most ridiculous reactors, like a 50x50x50. When are you possibly going to need that much power?...

Cazty

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
Problem is it's part of their challenge. Some of the players like to blow their mind with ridiculous projects. It's whatever rocks your boat of course. Don't forget the achievement book itself doesn't help with tasks for producing 1 million rf a tick and so on.

But I am not an expert of game mechanics. I would think that these islands are only an issue if they are online and their chunkloaders kick in?

More of a problem is their mob spawners etc that might have thousands of mobs trapped in them stopping them spawning on active players islands. I think this was an issue on skyblock for a long time.

Maybe its time for a 2.5 reset?