Minecraft Username
TvSeller (Was Walking_Ethan)

Ban Reason
Confusion

Who Banned You?
I do not remember

Did you learn anything from this?

What would you do next time instead?

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Hi, my name is Ethan. I was banned from the nytronetwork I believe 3 years ago for a miscommunication on one of your sky factory 2 servers. (Some Background knowledge) there is an item in the witchery mod called the mystic branch( it allows the user to preform spells) one of said spells spawns a 2x2 cross of water. And then one day someone floods the server spawn with water and the only way to place water in that area was through spells and I was the first suspect because I was pretty much active every day and I was one of the big magic users on the server so the blame was put on me, following this event my one of my friends at the time messaged me on discord that he was the one who placed the water, and I demanded him to confess because I got that blunt of the matter, Do I have proof no I do not because it was three years ago and I've cleared my discord dms. I would really like to go back on the server

Bounce

Senior Admin
Staff member
Senior Admin
Jun 23, 2018
Hello, After reviewing this.
I along with some other staff have decided to lift this ban, please take this second chance and use it well. they are not given out easily.