This is mainly a question, but also a suggestion

12thMaster

Regular
Sep 21, 2016
Are you guys working on a builders guide/page/thing for the builders? This was so helpful on the old site and ive seen it isn't a thing yet on the new one

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
Well.. There is a "builders-page", but you have to be on staff to be able to read it (probably why you don't see it).

Correct me if i am wrong, but you used to be a builder right? So you would have lost the "rights" to see it when you got demoted.

12thMaster

Regular
Sep 21, 2016
I was never informed of a demotion and I'm still a builder of the 1.7.10 servers. Any reason why i wasn't added to the list then?

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
According to upper-staff you was demoted a long time ago.

Since being on Discord/Skype is a prerequisite for being part of staff.. you should know this (and if you have not logged on Skype or Discord since you got demoted... then i can see why you got demoted).

Maybe they forgot to remove your "builder" prefix on 1.7.10 servers, but i doubt you are able to use the commands a builder have. If you can still use commands please be a nice guy and report this to staff so they can look into it.

12thMaster

Regular
Sep 21, 2016
Well then, I don't know why I wasn't informed, because a) I'm very active on Skype (I have girlfriend i talk to almost every day on it) and b) Discord loads up whenever I start up my computer, so I would have seen this. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk whats happened. I'll put a question in to see why I was demoted

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
I still find it strange that if you are on Skype and Discord every day.. How can you not have noticed you no longer are in eg. Staff-channel on Discord? or in the KKMC on Skype?

But yeah, i have no clue either.. so ask someone who knows.