Regular
Oct 8, 2017
Member Name
thedeltagamerdb

Minecraft Username
thedeltagamerdb

Server
cc1.kookycraftmc.net

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
i was flying around exploring loading in chunks when suddenly my launcher crashed i tried logging back in but couldn't i got in for about 3 seconds but couldn't type /home fast enough. the reason i think i might have crashed is due to that artifact mod since it has crashed me before but not gotten me stuck like this

Crash Report
http://paste.atlauncher.com/view/517904be

When did you first experience this crashing?
i dont know the specific fate but about a month ago

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
I'm sorry for the wait :oops:
I'll get someone to look further into what is causing your problem. I'm thinking that you will likely need a pdata wipe..

This is for CRUNDEEcraft, correct?

Last edited:

thedeltagamerdb

Regular
Oct 8, 2017
I'm sorry for the wait :oops:
I'll get someone to look further into what is causing your problem. I'm thinking that you will likely need a pdata wipe..

This is for CRUNDEEcraft, correct?
well i have gotten stuck on my alt now i have been able to conduct some test and its not my computer (since i tried on a friends computer) its not lag since i have 10 GB's as my max for at launcher so it has to be error of some kind

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
Your main character's data has been wiped. You can find your items in a chest at your home.
I'm really sorry for the wait. The fact that it has taken this long is somewhat ridiculous. :confused:

Last edited:

thedeltagamerdb

Regular
Oct 8, 2017
Your main character's data has been wiped. You can find your items in a chest at your home.
I'm really sorry for the wait. The fact that it has taken this long is somewhat ridiculous. :confused:
sorry to ask for more but can you also do the same thing for my alt Sora_the_gamer i already posted a forum for it