Regular
Aug 4, 2017
Member Name
The_Srub

Minecraft Username
The_Srub

Server
CrundeeCraft 2

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
When I try to load the server, it gives me an NBT error. At the time of the error, and most likely the cause, is I was moving Applied Energistics Storage Cells from drive to drive and to aid in the process I placed them in a golden bag of holding. Now in retrospect, I recognize that this is what caused the crash, having so much nbt data in one item was stupid. Now I realize that you're probably going to have to delete my player.dat file, but if you could please, as it would be greatly appreaciated, find a way to somehow save my items, in an nbteditor or something of the sort. It would be greatly appreaciated. But if you don't feel like spending that much time on it, I understand. The

Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/iuMHZLjf

When did you first experience this crashing?
20 minutes ago

TheAloneOne

Regular
May 5, 2017
Hello! I have removed the drives from the bag! Most of them are in your Enderchest and some are in your inventory!

The_Srub

Regular
Aug 4, 2017
Hello! I have removed the drives from the bag! Most of them are in your Enderchest and some are in your inventory!
Thanks, I got the ones in my inventory, but there isn't anything in my ender chest. Thanks for the ones you did save though.

Last edited: