Jun 19, 2019
Minecraft Username
KingSlayer67

Ban Reason
Duping/The Ban Hammer Has Spoken

Who Banned You?
powercas_gamer

Did you learn anything from this?
yes I have, I have learned never to connect any transfer node to a red matter furnace on ProjectE to transfer items into a alchemical chest, not only does it give admins/mods/helpers and owner suspicion that I am duplicating but it is just not a great idea in total. P.S I will never duplicate items in any nytro network server just like I never have before. I have also learned to never duplicate items nor break any server rules ever on metro networks from this day foward, I still to this day regret everything I have ever done wrong on this server.

What would you do next time instead?
I will never connect a Extra Utility transfer node (items) to a ProjectE red matter furnace to transfer items into any sort of chest, I have learned my lesson my on that one, and if I ever find a bug or exploit that ruins the game I will be sure to notify staff immediately.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I used to play this server all the time I have been banned before in the past but it was because of griefing, and still to this day I regret it, I wish I never would've done it, I learned my mistake and I learned my consequences. I would never actually want to dupe any items or cheat or do anything to get myself banned on nytro networks, I have been playing this server ever since it was kookykraft and if I am not unbanned I completely understand I just know I have done nothing wrong and if I am ever unbanned I shall never do wrong on nytro networks for the rest of the time that the server will stand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.