Server sayes I am bypassing AFK kick when logging on?

Windseer

Regular
May 19, 2018
The first time this happened is when I went to the rest room, came back after that and saw I got kicked for being afk. No big deal so I log back on to keep playing and the server then tells be I am bypassing its afk kick when I got back on. This happens almost every time I log on to the server now after being afk. So I ran some macro tests and it is vary strange, it only picked up on one of them. The afk detection needs a bit of help, it claims wrong things half the time, then does not pick up on most macros most of the time.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Well, it seems to be working for the most part. It's kicking people who are using macro's and afk streams.

It's better than not at all.

Windseer

Regular
May 19, 2018
If you are not worried about giving out false accusations or scaring kids, then it is fine with me. Just giving you heads up in case of any unintended effects on future or current players.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Yea, you are right, I am just looking at the latest ban/warns/mutes/kicks

No idea what you are seeing then, but that is the message that you would have gotten for being AFK warned

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
first off, that's just weird.

See, that should have been listed in that other page, another thing, it shouldn't have repeated like that