Minecraft Username
SeanyYso

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Snigward#1843

Punishment Reason
Being toxic and annoying

Who Punished You?
ACE

Did you learn anything from this?
Being annoying and toxic gets you muted.

What would you do next time instead?
Stop being annoying and toxic

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I was muted before for 3 hours because i was being annoying to a member that was calling me out and was being annoying first but didnt recive a punishment. Later that same day the same guy got upset because i was making a joke about trying to date the mod that was on the server which had nothing to do with him what so ever and he started spamming the chat calling me names like a rapist and i was sexually harrasing him/her when all i said was i wanted to date them. I said nothing to this dude other then to chill out and i wasnt even trying to be like that and he just kept calling me names. After that i started messing with the mod i think because all he was telling the guy was to change the subject and didnt even mute him. After that the owner (ace) got on and i was telling him about how the mod muted me for 3 hours for no reason and that they shouldnt be putting personal feelings (like me being annoying) into a ban, which now i understand was fine. But after that i was given a warning that if i said anything again i would be muted (i wasnt even told perm muted) and after that i stopped typing all together, About 5 minutes go by and i get perm muted out of nowhere without even saying anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.