Reducing lag

B

Bria227

I've already installed Optifine but I'm still having issues with this pack being laggy when I'm on the server. Any tips on improving this? I'm so annoyed with it that I just stopped playing.

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
Can you perhaps give us information about your PC?

There is peeps playing the pack (like Kanina) with only 8gb ram on her PC, and the rest of her PC is almost as old as me too.. AND she is not complaining to much about the pack lagging for her (as i have noticed anyways).

Ozelotte

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
i have only 8g for entire computer so I chose to disable clouds and particles to minimum, and fast instead of fancy graphic etc. Runs smooth most of the time, depending on when I have too many tabs open in browser or streaming movies on the second screen at same time. Make sure to have short viewdistance, I think i gave curse 5-6g ram allocated. I dont use optifine or texturepacks. Entity shadows off. mmm what more can I say or suggest? oh yes... make sure to have fun and pet cats!

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
I get an average of about 40 fps on an i3 processor and 64bit system with about 4gb dedicated. I run on fast graphics 9renderdistance and default texture with clouds off