Permanent Mute Appeal - TWINKIEminer (3rd Appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWINKIEminer

Regular
Dec 31, 2016
IGN: TWINKIEMiner
Mute Date: February 3rd, 2017
Muted By: CatOverlord

Dear fellow community members and staff members of KookyKraft MC:
As many of you know, I was muted for saying the word “hit-ler” in chat, bypassing catbot. I was wrong in doing so, I now realize that I could have deeply offended many members of this great community. I feel very badly for doing so, and I regret any damages I caused to the server, the environment, or the community. I have a great desire to make well on my actions. Please do not hesitate to tell me how I can make things better.

I have reformed in my ways, and now truly acknowledge that my actions were worse than bypassing a robot that moderates the server chat. I used the name of a historical figure found deeply offensive to some that practice Judaism. I understand that speaking languages other than English in the chat causes players to feel left out, even some to feel offended. At the time I may have shown no remorse for my actions, but I have slight anger issues and did not understand how wrong what I did was, and did not think that it warranted a permanent mute. I now see the error in my ways and am thoroughly begging for a second chance. I solemnly swear never to bypass catbot or break any other rules for that matter, ever again on KookyKraft MC.

I deeply hope that you will accept my appeal, and either shorten or dissolve my current muted state. Thank You so much for all of your time and consideration,

-Twinkie <3

SheepPuncher651

Regular
Sep 25, 2016
Vouch:
Twinkie seems to have gotten quite a bit better since the incident.
I personally see his regrets.
Good Luck Twinkie!

- Sheep

Status
Not open for further replies.