Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuy1oo1

Regular
Mar 18, 2017
IGN: ThatGuy1oo1
Mute date: 3/16/17
Muted by: TimeTheCat
First off, I just want to say I won't apologize for what I said, I meant it, I won't lie. I do, however, admit that how I addressed the issue was wrong, and I shouldn't have pressed Time about the chunk loaders, and I do apologize for that, I should have provided feedback in the appropriate way rather than annoying him in game about it, I see how I was wrong to do that. I'm not going to try and make up a reason for why I did it, I was just plain mad at the time, not necessarily at Time, I was just sick that week and was easily angered by the slightest thing, and I'm not stating that as an excuse, just a reason why I did it, it was a fault of mine, and me being sick isn't a valid excuse. I just want to say I'm sorry for how I addressed Time with my opinion. Honestly, the only reason why I'm appealing is because I can't progress in game easily without trading or asking for help here and there, I can't even answer simple questions about mods people ask in chat. Thanks for reading this, sorry if this post angered you or struck you the wrong way, have a nice day m8s.

Status
Not open for further replies.