Pay to none mine /crap

ineedsome101

Regular
Nov 9, 2016
Well im playing lite right now and there's no quarrys none rank its so aids it like pay to save time and EVERthing And im seeing that this is none eula anyways "no item in a payment that boost a player" i understand that its your income but its unfair for the non ranks that cant buy one Like me And i have played this server for a while as to i played brevos for a long time and i had a quarry
"builder block with quarry upgrade"
But on lite there is nothing after asking a few staff the eu2 quarry is vip to...

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
You are somewhat mistaking why certain items are banned.. Quarry and Chunk-loaders are mainly made as a "banned" item to keep the numbers of them down on any given server (this to reduce latency on server).
And you can still get a quarry by voting and winning one! You can also vote and win a rank that allows you too craft quarrys.

You say you understand its the income (which again keeps the servers up and running), but you still feel its unfair..? Would it be more fair if all the servers in this community got closed due to missing payment for renting the servers?

I had a hard time understanding your English, so i hope i answered your questions.

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
Wait some of these item's are banned what about the part they are used to craft other items
1.10.2 is still very experimental. Some things may not be able to be crafted, used, or interacted with. That ban list is mostly for our 1.7.10 servers, and some stuff on it may not be banned on 1.10.2.