Regular
Nov 6, 2016
Member Name
Oklahomie_

Minecraft Username
Oklahomie_

Server
CC2

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
I was exploring the overworld and found a Fossils and Archaeology structure that I was looting. Think I had just picked up a restored volute when the server restarted. I also don't remember seeing the restart warning going off. When I tried to log in again, I got a "Connection Lost: [Proxy] Lost connection to server. I restarted my Minecraft and ATLauncher, but then the same thing with different message: Connection Lost - Timed out.

It logs me into the server, but no chunks load, all I can see is my inventory, map, list of players. It acts like I am timing out for 5-10s then brings me to the server selection screen.

I am able to log into the CC1 server and it works fine, it is only the CC2. I've tried moving items around and armor, but nothing helps. Maybe if an admin could move my player position or something?

There are no crash logs from this happening since it is registering solely as timing out

Crash Report
http://pastebin.com/

When did you first experience this crashing?
Today, around 4:00 am central time, an hour and 30 minutes ago

Last edited:

Oklahomie_

Regular
Nov 6, 2016
Found this line in the log while trying a different computer:
[29/11/2016 15:01:21 PM] [Client thread/ERROR] [NotEnoughItems]: Failed to find identifier for: net.minecraft.item.ItemBlock@798545e3

But I only get that the first time I try and the log doesn't record it again. I tried CC1 on this other computer and it works fine, but the same thing of just timing me out on CC2. :/

So far I have tried:
  • Restarting Minecraft
  • Restarting ATLauncher
  • Restarting Computer
  • Unplugging router
  • Trying a different wifi
  • Reinstalling CrundeeCraft
  • Reinstalling Minecraft
  • Reinstalling ATLauncher
  • Logging into a different computer
  • Flushing DNS
  • Reset Location via Admin (Thanks for trying Mandy :))
  • Getting rid of all items in inventory
  • Lowering in-game graphic settings
  • Admin removing chunkloader
  • Admin rolling back blocks destroyed before incident
  • Admin trying to delete my player data

Last edited:

Oklahomie_

Regular
Nov 6, 2016
[20:31:26] [Server Connector #6/ERROR]: Couldn't connect to server
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information: cc2.kookycraftmc.net/141.8.224.93:25565
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doFinishConnect(NioSocketChannel.java:191) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.finishConnect(AbstractNioChannel.java:228) ~[AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:497) ~[NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) ~[NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) ~[NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) ~[SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_111]
[20:32:17] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to cc2.kookykraftmc.net, 25565