Jun 5, 2020
Minecraft Username
Nindorito

Ban Reason
Racism

Who Banned You?
No1_Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
i learned that racism is never accepted and i should never be racist in chat as racism is a seriously offensive.

What would you do next time instead?
leave everyone alone and only use chat to help others and ask questions.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
im sorry for what i have said and i will not use racist slurs again

Glac

GrandpaGlac In The Potato Sack
Jan 10, 2020
Texas, USA
Hi Nindorito. Thank you for your appeal. I've reviewed your player history and chat logs in detail. As you stated, there is no room for any racial slurs on our server, much less in the real word. It appears you simply wanted to type this foul language, letter by letter in chat, as there is no context to how or why you were using this language and method. I am really torn on your appeal as you seem to have a small history of making sub-standard decisions. If your mute is removed, are we going to continue having issues or are you going to make better decisions? This is the question I must ask myself based on the details. So what we are going to do is reduce your permanent mute to a 3-day mute. If any similar behavior occurs in the future, a truly permanent mute may be in order. Please think about what you are doing and saying and be a part of the Nytro family that makes the network a great place to be.