Newish to tekkit. Looking for a server suggestion.

Chris2488

Regular
Jan 18, 2017
Hey guys, I'm kinda need to tekkit/modded minecraft and am looking for a suggestion on what server I might enjoy on this network.

I enjoy a economy server, one where I can build factorys and buy and sell.

Thanks for your time!

Lightgazer

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
well what kind of world are you looking for? something like a skyblock? or a 'normal' world? i don't think kkmc has any kind of pvp, and griefprotection should be enabled on all servers too (should be a golden shovel by default). other things would be like tech vs magic, or a balance of both etc. and if you wanted 1.7.10 or 1.10.2 type servers

Chris2488

Regular
Jan 18, 2017
well what kind of world are you looking for? something like a skyblock? or a 'normal' world? i don't think kkmc has any kind of pvp, and griefprotection should be enabled on all servers too (should be a golden shovel by default). other things would be like tech vs magic, or a balance of both etc. and if you wanted 1.7.10 or 1.10.2 type servers
I would be open to anything really. I just want a server that has a economy of some sort. Version doesn't matter either!

electron_sponge

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
'Cuse
Quite a few of our servers (the 1.7.10 ones) have markets where the players can sell items for in-game currency, if that's what you're looking for as far as an economy goes.

Oct 31, 2016
If you're looking for a server with a good economy, I'd go with one of the Skyfactories, as it has a great economy due to things being easily automatable. I prefer SkyFactory 2.5b, as it has a good amount of people and not too much TPS lag