Mute Appeal attempt and proof i will never do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefulyeti

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
So, as all you guys know, i got perminatly muted yesterday! Well I want to tell you what happened before i got banned.
So i was on the server and i was asking for some cursed earth! I kept asking and someone thats username starts with No and gondorfarts were calling me stupid and that no one will ever give me any. Well gondor gave me some at first, then later said i was stupid and stop asking. Then they kept saying i had this disease which i forgot the name of and it made me stressed. So i told them to be quiet and it all just got worse. The No guy was told to stop by griffen and i said he was being salty. He said that to me earlier too btw. Then he was being rude to gryphon and he then was muted. I then said brb and when i came back i was about to type Hello<3 and it says i have been muted for 20 minutes. 5 minutes later i randomly get permanatly muted by griffen. And then i tryed to get back. Well as i was saying, proof that i will never do it again is apoligizing to u all. Sorry everyone i disrepected and was rude too. And the final thing to explain to you guys why i will never do it again is that you can BAN me if i do it again! ~Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.