Moderator and Admin presence on FTB Beyond.

DDamori

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
I realize that FTB Beyond is a new modpack and was just set up, so its going to have issues. Here are a few that are fairly prominent.

-TPS is almost ALWAYS below 10
-Fluix seeds when dropped in water despawn(making it much harder to craft then it needs to be)
-Immersive Engeneering has a graphical glitch with its coke oven and blast furnace that allows for the blocks duping.

And here are a few suggestions for the modpack itself.

-Add a currency system(if theres a plugin thats supported by 1.10)
-Add server ranks for ontime(adds more content worth playing for)
-Allow Donator Transfers to transfer their claim blocks as well as their rank.
-Player shops would be fantastic

So far this is all i can think of off the top of my head. I've been playing minecraft for a long while now, and ive been with KookyKraft over a year. I enjoy the server and the staff and players alot and dont want to leave. But i cant hel but lose my patients with the FTB Beyond server having so many issues out of the box.

I also want to offer my help, ive been a server moderater int he past and would not mind helping where needed on the FTB Beyond server so that it can run smoother and get everything set up.(I.E setting up server ranks(ontime ranks) and the player shops and etc.

P.S Since the release of the new website(this one), my name has changed for those of you who rememebr, or need to know, it was _Kirito_ on the old RR3 server. Now my IGN is CK_XStrixx(XStrixx).

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016
1. No it's not.
2. Don't drop them in water then, use a growth chamber.
3. We are aware, and are working on it.

4. We are working on porting /market to 1.10.
5. We are working on that as well.
6. You can transfer you rank, but not claim blocks.
7. We will never do player shops, only /market.

DDamori

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
1. No it's not.
2. Don't drop them in water then, use a growth chamber.
3. We are aware, and are working on it.

4. We are working on porting /market to 1.10.
5. We are working on that as well.
6. You can transfer you rank, but not claim blocks.
7. We will never do player shops, only /market.

I meant no offence, but whenever im online(mostly random times for a few hours here and there) i do notice that alot of the times tps drops pretty low.

And i know we can use the chambers, but it would be nice to not HAVE to use them to get started.(if its not as simple as just blacklisting them in whatever plugin you use then all well, no fix i guess)

Thanks for taking the time to reply Time!

Atriarc

Regular
Apr 4, 2017
I joined KKMC this weekend and have played on the Beyond server pretty heavily for the first half of this week. There were about three (:relievedface: times TPS dropped below ~19 and those three times it was addressed by a staff member almost immediately.

DDamori

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
I joined KKMC this weekend and have played on the Beyond server pretty heavily for the first half of this week. There were about three :)relievedface: times TPS dropped below ~19 and those three times it was addressed by a staff member almost immediately.
Im not saying that staff is completly absent, but many times when the server was getting setup, we would have tps drop below 10 very quickly and it would stay that way for around an hour or so before it would get better. The pack, i came to realize, is just unstable compared to other packs. Staff presence is MUCH better now and so is the tps.