MattCraftable griefed on Project Ozone (titan)

MattCraftable

Regular
Sep 28, 2016
Member Name
MattCraftable

Server
Project Ozone (titan)

Minecraft Username
MattCraftable

Griefer(s)

What did they do?
Holes (possibly explosions) within an island space that appeared to have targeted structures within my island. There was also another report by Dabombr, who said he witness an explosion by his smeltery.

This was from the island of awaikage13

Who do you live with/trust?

Last edited:

awaikage13

Regular
Oct 8, 2016
Awaikage13 here, I logged in and as you can see from MattCraftable's pictures above there were a bunch of holes in my base. From what I can tell the only things I lost were 20 ME controllers, an ME security terminal, and about 10 - 15 p2p tunnels. I'm not really sure how this happened, as I was logged off at the time.

MattCraftable

Regular
Sep 28, 2016
Posting from mobile so I can't provide screenshots, but I was also griefed. From what I can gather they quickly teleported/flew to my base and then used a chance cube, which blew up. I was on the other side of my base at the time so I was too far away to see who it was, but what I observed was a black-hole like effect and an enderman death sound. Then the person flew away. I'm 99% sure my permisssions are set up correctly and I did not, for the record, have chance cubes lying about.
It was most likely an Endest Pearl more over a chance cube.

Blue

Regular
Oct 4, 2016
Posting from mobile so I can't provide screenshots, but I was also griefed. From what I can gather they quickly teleported/flew to my base and then used a chance cube, which blew up. I was on the other side of my base at the time so I was too far away to see who it was, but what I observed was a black-hole like effect and an enderman death sound. Then the person flew away. I'm 99% sure my permisssions are set up correctly and I did not, for the record, have chance cubes lying about.
Have tested and it was definitely an Endest Pearl, according to your description.

Best solution to this would be to either ban usage of the Endest Pearl or ban the item and tweak the recipe for items that require it to another item that can't be used for griefing. Hope this is fixed soon, don't want to see more people being griefed :)