Punishment Reason
griefing/stealing

Who Punished You?
tromboneAMB

Did you learn anything from this?
yes

What would you do next time instead?
dont have a password my brother nows

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
i understand that he baned me bhut i said i was gonne come back because I was gone eat after we would finish spêaking he banned me while I was eating so a bit unfair anyways thank you in advance

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
First, I'll explain why the timing of this ban was more than "fair," even though you disappeared to eat right before giving me an answer.

When I had only asked you about a home you had set, which was named "raid," you told me you had a keyboard macro which runs that command because you use it on other servers. This might have been plausible in the absence of other evidence. When I discovered that you'd set a home called "raid2," I first got confirmation from you that "/sethome raid" was the only macro you were running.

At 11:43 AM EST, I first asked you about the home which was called "raid2," which you set right after teleporting to the victim a second time. This second teleportation is something you had confirmed to me that you did. for the next half hour or so, you never gave me a straight answer about how you accidentally typed "/sethome raid2" somehow.

I asked you for the last time half an hour later, at 12:15 PM EST. You said nothing for 3 minutes, so I teleported you to spawn to make sure you weren't AFK. You responded briefly then ran the command to go AFK.

So why was this fair?

You had half an hour - plenty of time - to explain why you had set a home called "raid2". At the time I was questioning you, Ace found FIVE additional raid homes on your charm of disclocation. I'll be bluntly honest with you here - the only reason I didn't just ban you much earlier than I did was because I wanted to know if you would come clean about this. If you managed to admit wrongdoing over the course of the hour-long "back-and-forth" in chat, I would likely have made this ban temporary rather than permanent.

Am I to believe that "your brother" is the one who set those other raid homes too? This is a case of irresponsibility at best, but your story is too farfetched for the "best" to be plausible for me. This appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.