Minecraft Username
Lorduser7

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) Lorduser7#2094

Punishment Reason
Duping

Who Punished You?
Tromboneatm

Did you learn anything from this?
My finger slipped and I submitted it before I was done filling out.

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes. Duping destroys the economy, it’s unfair to the other players, and just all in all shows immaturity and unsportsmanlike conduct on our part. It was wrong to do and won’t happen again.

What would you do next time instead?
Play the game as it is intended. Don’t try work around. Don’t cheat. Don’t make use of glitches. Just enjoy sky factory on the best modded server around without trying to cheat to get ahead and make people feel bad.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I know I deserved the ban. And so did my island mate. But it was a year ago now. And a buddy of ours has started playing sky factory, and we were hoping to use a server to be able to play together. But nytro is by far the best sf4 server out there. And we forgot we were still banned. And then ban evaded to play together. And we were playing totally legit. But then got caught evading and banned again. We have matured a lot in the gaming world since last year when we got banned. And my island mate and I would both like a second chance to prove we can act right and play right.

plus our buddy, romans1221, got perm ip banned just for playing with us which was a rough deal for him. We are willing to submit appeals for every account and do voice chat proof that we are 4 different people. (Fearxgods, romans1222, lorduser7, _therunner_)

sorry for all the trouble

Lorduser7

Regular
Dec 18, 2020
Plus every known method of duping was patched in the latest sky factory update so it’s impossible for us to dupe even if you take the mindset once a duper always a duper. We won’t dupe to begin with now plus it’s impossible to dupe anyways.

Doctor Planky

Dr. Trombone Extraordinaire
Staff member
Admin
Staff Trainer
Nov 18, 2017
United States
Upon discussing this case with higher-ups on staff, we've elected to deny this appeal. Throughout this past week, you've tried to join with multiple alt accounts. Additionally, a ban dispute you'd posted earlier in the week is under the Nytro Forum account "Romans1221," which claims the IGN "LordUser6." This makes it seem very suspicious on the claim of "the accounts are multiple people." When you try to log in while banned, you get a notification that tells you where to appeal, but instead you'd tried joining from an alt account (ban evasion).

Status
Not open for further replies.