Aug 6, 2017
Minecraft Username
justbradoof

Ban Reason
team mates exploited a dupe glitch.

Who Banned You?
flite_FuZion_HD

Did you learn anything from this?
yep, not to trust people. If I'm unbanned I'd report anyone duping ext.

What would you do next time instead?
Leave my teammates and tell staff.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I'm sorry I didn't report them and let them drag me down with them, I've loved this server for a few years and wish to stay around and continue my interactions here. I like talking and helping the community here.

EliteFuZioNHD

Regular
May 1, 2018
USA
Based on what you've written in your appeal it is the fault of your teammates for duping? If this is the case it doesn't explain why I received reports that you were selling/giving away a great amount of duped items and selling items like awakened draconium in great amounts on the market. If it is all their fault then why were you selling and giving away all this? If you want to come back with a new appeal some time later and take responsibility for duping I might be inclined to accept it.

l0ngsh0t

Regular
Aug 6, 2017
Based on what you've written in your appeal it is the fault of your teammates for duping? If this is the case it doesn't explain why I received reports that you were selling/giving away a great amount of duped items and selling items like awakened draconium in great amounts on the market. If it is all their fault then why were you selling and giving away all this? If you want to come back with a new appeal some time later and take responsibility for duping I might be inclined to accept it.
I don't think I was the one selling it. I believe that it was my teammate as well and I remember I told him to chill out and stop.
However, I won't deny the fact that I did dupe a little and maybe sold a few items I don't really remember, as I've said I am sorry and wouldn't ever do it again as I like this community and would love to stay.

If i must make a new appeal and say it was also my fault, which I know, I will. I'm sorry I've done it and taken your time.