Server(s) where incidents occured
TGC

Ban Reason
Killing Players/ Bypassing AntiPvp

Ban Length
Forever

Evidence

Other notes
Player has been warned MULTIPLE times about bypassing the anti-pvp by Timid (Assistant). He ignored the warnings and continued to kill players.

hakem miller

Regular
Sep 26, 2016
did u not SEE i gave u the banned item BUT U STILL BANNED ME i am not a dangerous person I am a good person i am kind and i play around sometines but u didnt need to do something cruel to this extent y ban me permanently why does anyone not understand what im trying to say or U GUYS HATED ME A LONG TIME AGO AND WAS WAITING FOR A CHANCE cause perm ban is too much even for a little thing its like saying u put someone in jail forever for 1 broken rule. i just want is a fair trial or a second chance this is my first ban and even god gives a second chance y dont u

Mandy

Luna
Sep 21, 2016
East Coast, USA
You were warned MULTIPLE times about doing it but IGNORED it. You knew bypassing pvp is against the rules. I do not make them, I enforce them. As for the ban. I have no dealt with anything you've done or wanted you gone. I was following what the Owner has said and banned you. He didn't specify how long but just to do. This is the report for your ban and not your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.