Keep Crashing

GamerGeek312

Regular
Jul 9, 2017
I've been trying to join the Crundee Craft server 1 for a while now and every time i try it crashes i know why it is too there is a base near where i crashed that is causing so much lag it freezes me as soon as i spawn in if i can get my coordinates it would be appreciated if someone could delete that base its not claimed and i would love to get back to what i was doing on that server if anyone can help please reply.

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
Hi! May i assume your IGN is the same as your forum name?
We don't alter claims or player bases if possible. If the chunk is overtly corrupted, then possibly. If not, we prefer to remove whatever item/block is causing the issue.

GamerGeek312

Regular
Jul 9, 2017
Hi! May i assume your IGN is the same as your forum name?
We don't alter claims or player bases if possible. If the chunk is overtly corrupted, then possibly. If not, we prefer to remove whatever item/block is causing the issue.
Okay thank you very much and yes it is my ign but the base that keeps making me crash before i crashed i noticed no one claimed it i think it was abandoned awhile back also do you need my coordinates in game?

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
I'm really sorry for this late reply!
Yes, please, that would be great.

You can log in now, but if you return to that base you may crash again. Please give us coords so we can look into it.

Last edited: