Just a couple of questions

Trojanmn

Regular
Mar 30, 2017
Wisconsin
Hi all, I am new to KKMC, and am playing on the CC2 server. I have 3 questions. 1.) A friend and I both join at the same time, is there a way to share land claim blocks, use each others stuff, etc..? 2.) Is there a list somewhere of the in-game backslash commands (ex. /tpa Trojanmn)? 3.) If my friend and I want to start in a completely untouched area, is it possible for an admin to find us such an area and either TP one of us there or give us the coordinates? If this is not the right place to get these questions answered, please let me know where is, and I will ask them there. Thanks for your time!!!

Lightgazer

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
i believe you two can make your claims side-by-side each other and then you /trust (his username) then he /trust (your username). that should allow you both to build on each others claims. /help should have most the commands for that server available - the commands available vary from server to server, and your rank. and it really shouldn't be too hard to find an untouched area, just explore, or have someone who can /fly find one for you

Trojanmn

Regular
Mar 30, 2017
Wisconsin
Thanks Lightgazer, this really helps! I tried /help, but to be honest, I couldn't figure out what it was saying or telling me to do. I will check it out again tonight, and if i still can't get it, I will see if anyone who is in-game can help me out. I can fly around as a bat, so i will trek out and see what I can find.

12thMaster

Regular
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah also about the help. there are multiple pages of it sp try /help 2 and /help 3 and so on til the end. :)

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
If you guys want to share bases or give permissions to use the others utilities while remaining protected then you will have to do the command /trust [username] on either claim. As for finding an untouched area it should be pretty easy as said above by just doing the command /rtp. Sorry about the delayed reply and we sincerely hope that you stick around and see what the network has to offer. :D