Regular
Oct 4, 2016
Member Name
IratusAngelus

Minecraft Username
IratusAngelus

Server
SF2.5B

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
It seems like it keeps doing this any time I strafe my mouse across either my Thaumcraft Infusion Altar, or the mob farm where I am using Liquid Death to collect Crystallized Essentia. I am also usually hovering with an Angel Ring at the time, if that matters.

Crash Report
http://pastebin.com/EpbcfZPz

When did you first experience this crashing?
Yesterday, late evening

IratusAngelus

Regular
Oct 4, 2016
This happened again, but instead I was near my Yellorium magical crop farm, looking in the direction of my BigReactor, which is only a few chunks away from my Thaumcraft area. Same exact scenerio, which is: screen freezes for a few seconds, then goes grey, then crashes. It always seems to happen while I am looking around with my mouse, too. Not when my camera is stationary.

IratusAngelus

Regular
Oct 4, 2016
You know what? I have to give an apology here, for completely brainfarting. Sorry for wasting your time, Angel. When I started with you guys back during 2.5.5, I had this -exact same issue-, and someone suggested removing Fastcraft. So I did, and never had an issue again. Here I am after the 2.5.6 update, not realizing that updating the profile would reinstall it. So, yeah... Sorry for wasting your time, Angel!