Griefing and unclaimed housing

Are unclaimed bases "fair game" for looting?

• Yes! Let the raiding commence!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No. Unclaimed raiding should not be allowed.

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
Taking from unclaimed buildings that were clearly player made in the past has been considered griefing and been punishable as such; Stealing from buildings that have not been claimed by players has been an issue in the past and many have seen looting these buildings as fair game to those who stumble upon them. Today only we are going to be having a poll that asks for your opinion on this issue and whether or not it should be allowed in the KKMC community. The poll will be closed tomorrow after the results come in. Unclaimed griefing is when a player steals items from a players home who hasn't claimed their base and chests.

King_Kurto

Regular
Dec 10, 2016
if we have claiming, and somthing isnt claimed then yeah raid it, but if there is no claiming then you shouldent raid it, so it depends

kanina

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
IMO if you don't claim it, then that sucks but move on. I don't think we should promote raiding though. If you can't build within your claim you don't need to build there. People can donate and vote for additional blocks as well as build up and down rather than out to stay within their claim.

Mia_Victoria

Regular
Oct 31, 2016
I agree with Kanina, Some people may have OP bases... Like in Sky Factory I went out of my claims on my island and people started greifing it. I saw an unclaimed base with a 10x10 area that WAS claimed and the outside of the unclaimed area was destroyed to shreds... This was on Crundee1 before the reset. Also, like Ozellote said, it's times real decision. Honestly, from the results so far, There will be a lot of leaving players if griefing gets this promote...!! This wouldn't be fair to starting players that just built base a couple hundred blocks away from spawn. Especially those who can't vote or don't know how.

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
if we have claiming, and somthing isnt claimed then yeah raid it, but if there is no claiming then you shouldent raid it, so it depends
Claiming is still going to be a thing, also when placing a chest I believe a claim is automatically created even if small.

Oct 25, 2016
i think this open up newer people to griefers as they may not know how GP works yet and players WILL take advantage of that. In which case he community will lose potential supporters/donators as these players would just leave the community in search of a new one. Also we have a lot of players that only play here because of the rules against griefing in general. This could potentially be detrimental to the health of the community. Also on certain sites i believe we are even advertised as a non-grief community. But i the end i will support whatever decision is made.

CptCoitus

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
i agree on raiding being allowed,

obstructing expansion or destroying builds/landscape close to but outside someones claim should still be an offence, i think.
But i agree with Java it should not fall to the staff to repair the building, just the tracking down the griefer and banning him part

RobloxianPLAYS

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Many people play on this server because if the "No Griefing, No Matter What" rule, and that they roll back what was damaged. If we stop doing even 1% of that, then a lot of players will simply stop playing on the server. In my opinion, a base is a base, even if it's not claimed.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I am keeping track of all these player
i agree on raiding being allowed,

obstructing expansion or destroying builds/landscape close to but outside someones claim should still be an offence, i think.
But i agree with Java it should not fall to the staff to repair the building, just the tracking down the griefer and banning him part
Make up your mind. You basically want a free pass to loot everyone else but you want staff to step in and ban anyone who touches your stuff then?

TWINKIEminer

Regular
Dec 31, 2016
claims means a player claimed/owns it. You don't claim it, its world gen and free game. that's my thoughts anyways. and like times said, make it fit, build up and down...

Status
Not open for further replies.