FTB Continuum Server

Phyl_Swyft

The Prometheus
Staff member
Owner
Aug 14, 2016

Our FTB Continuum server is now open, use the server address continuum.nytro.co to connect.

We have also readded claim blocks, unlimited homes, chunkloaders, and trails to our shop. Currently chunkloaders are only available for 1.7.10 servers as there are still issues with them on 1.10+ servers.

MichaelD

Regular
Nov 12, 2016
Where can I find a list of commands for this server? I tried the /help and it said I didn't have permission to use that command. Do I need to be logged on for a certain amount of time before commands will work? I am trying to get my brother to join, is that possible to share a base with him? We had a bad experience on a 1.7 server and he is a little gun shy now.

Last edited:

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
There isn't much to learn from /help. The command is disabled because it showed the commands for everything in the game, even commands that you have no access to.

So what would happen, is you would get 8 pages of //commands from worldedit before you seen commands you could use.

JayfireTheCat

Regular
Oct 14, 2016
Greenwood, IN USA
I downloaded the pack on the FTB Launcher and its basically says my mods are not compatible ?!
Also use the Nytro Launcher (found in the #launcher-support section of the discord (discord.nytro.co)). The Nytro Launcher has every modpack that the network has, which include mods for optimization which aren’t regularly installed with the pack. Also the packs won’t show the next update until the server updates. So If you get the Nytro Launcher you won’t run into thoughs issues.