Minecraft Username
Flimmity

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) conquistador#0003

Punishment Reason
Racism

Who Punished You?
Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes, I have learned that racism isn't funny.

What would you do next time instead?
I would not cross the line, I wouldn't have used that word in the first place.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What I said yesterday in chat was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw in chat were raw; they were unfiltered. Memeebigboy didn't know how to react or how to feel. I should have never said that word. I should have stopped typing and stopped responding to memeebigboy. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. The goal with my messages has always been to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Flimmity, thank you for making a appeal.

So I would like to point out the word you used was not allowed. And will never be allowed on Nytro.
You said the N word, but you knew it was filtered because it didn't get put in chat. So you decided to bypass it. (The Auto Mute should of muted you before you bypassed the word.)

I don't like the fact you copied and pasted the logan paul apology Lyric. So the mute will stay in place until you have properly learnt not to do this.

- Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.