Ender Quarry? Spot loaders?

Iamhewhois

Regular
Feb 22, 2017
How do you get a Ender Quarry?

I know the block of steel and blaze rod trick for chunk loaders, (thanks grand_trizmo) but how do you get one in your inventory so that you can make spot loaders?

Oh, and how many chunks around you are loaded/kept loaded? For example how far from my reactor (when I build it) can I stand and it still work.

Thanks
Iamhewhois

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
As far as i know you cant make spot loaders out of the iron-block chunkloaders. The number of chunks loaded depend on how many chunks you can load, i think default is 9x9 when you buy one... But you can buy more "chunks" up until a maximum of 27x27 if remember correctly.

When you click it with your blazerod you will see how many it loads and you have the options to only load 1x1, 3x3 etc.
So if you have the "rights" to claim 81 chunks, you can either set one and load 9x9 or do 3 loaders at 3x3 etc.

Ender quarries can be buildt if you have the right rank (KatGod an up i believe) or buys one (on 1.7 servers at least), not to sure if they are allowed on 1.10 yet.

Iamhewhois

Regular
Feb 22, 2017
Thanks for the info Hammertroll. I didn't know you could make more then one chunk loader at less then max number of chunks. No need to make spot loaders out of chunk loaders when you can set multiple chunk loaders to 1 chunk. :)

As for the Ender Quarries, the recipe doesn't show in NEI on the Crundee Craft server. It just says buy.

On the Crainer Craft server you can see and build the Digital Miner recipe as long as you have KatGod, which I do. But there is no option to buy chunk loaders for Crainer Craft. Probably because of the high mob spawning rate.

(In danger dimension) "Oh my god the spawners won't stop spawning Mothras!"

And in regards to chunks loaded around you, I meant how many chunks are kept loaded around your character?
If I am in my base all the time I wouldn't need a chunk loader near me.
Though I guess I can see the need to keep my machines loaded if I wonder off while they are doing something. I just usual stay with the machines while they are working.

Last edited:

Hammertroll

Regular
Sep 18, 2016
Around your character 3x3 grid of chunks are loaded (at least on the servers i checked this on).

In regards to quarry on CC and chunkloader on Crainer, i dont know. (but you are probably right regarding chunkloaders on crainer).