Sep 2, 2017
New Bedford, MA
Member Name
djdean

Minecraft Username
djdean

Server
beyond.kookykraftmc.net

What were you doing last time you managed to be on the server? (if you have never joined, say so)
Last night I was walking around far away from anything, and logged off. Today when logging in, I appear to be able to start to load journey map preview, and before any world tiles can load, the client crashes out. I am able to log onto the beyond2 server, so I assume Im in a bad chunk. Any chance of being teleported to spawn? Ill try reloading to see if that makes a difference.

Crash Report
https://pastebin.com/J3J0FLJK

When did you first experience this crashing?
2:55pm est

DrZoidberg

Space Lobster
Staff member
Staff Manager
Sep 2, 2017
New Bedford, MA
Just as some additional info, I tried two different launches (FTB Legacy and Curse) on 2 diffrent PCs, with the addition of OptiFine, and chunk loading turned own to 2 chunks, same thing happens. So I suspect wherever I am currently located is a bad place to be.

I can load other packs and the beyond2 server fine, so Ill mess around until someone has a chance to help. Thanks in advance!

DrZoidberg

Space Lobster
Staff member
Staff Manager
Sep 2, 2017
New Bedford, MA
I just checked a little while ago and I appear to still be having the same problem, looks like I haven't been tp'd to spawn yet. Thanks guys! :)