Direwolf20 - Laggy Whiners

Zymontic

Regular
Nov 25, 2016
Maryland, USA
www.enjin.com
As well all know the Direwolf20 server does experience lag & we also all know how people react to this lag but might I add that Direwolf20 is a 1.10.2 Modpack basically brand new, there is going to be some lag involved. I'd like to address this to any staff that knows of any mods that cause the most lag to the server, I believe that if every single person is going to continue to whine without staff being forced to put a cork in their mouths (Which is just as cancer as the lag itself) that we should create a poll for which the community votes to remove the said Mods/items from the game completely in order to create a more lag free environment & an overall better experience for the players - Just a thought :)

Ozelotte

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
We dont need a poll - noone has to vote - as this is not a democracy. Time himself decides which items he ban or not. If you dont like listening to annoying whiners (and I understand this... far too good) use /ignore. Eventually we will get catbot and words like lag will turn to meow again, and meanwhile im sure staff would enjoy to mute those only saying "lag" over and over again. Lets hope the cause is found and can be eliminated, or the pack at least get updated or something. So far quarries are banned and same goes for RF Tools Timer.

kanina

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
I would really enjoy being able to use /mute to silence the offenders and would like to cast a vote toward configuring catbot to /mute offenders for 30 minutes XD

Zymontic

Regular
Nov 25, 2016
Maryland, USA
www.enjin.com
Sorry for coming off as wanting a "democracy" I don't want to take away from the fact that Time is a very capable owner & knows what he's doing - Just assumed that there may be some items and/or mods causing lag that might start conflict if removed or hurt the game moreover then the lag; didn't know there was an open /mute command thanks for telling me :) I'll for sure put that to good use lol.