Crash On join

GeenBoi

Regular
May 3, 2021
I was setting up some recyclers and after I placed a bunch of item conduits and recyclers it kicked me out of the serer and said "Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException: Badly compressed packet - size of 2552797 is larger than protocol maximum of 2097152" Is there something I can do to fix this? When I try to join it kicks me and repeats error message above

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Join the Nytro Networks discord and I will help you there. (Plus you get faster response.)
Join the Nytro Networks Discord Server!

What happened to your island is, is that you corrupted it. You placed down more than the normal player data could handle. I know which server you're on, and your ign and i will fix it ASAP. But in future please use the Nytro Networks discord so you can get fast response from staff!

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
I spent a hour straight removing blocks, then trying to go to your island and nothing, kept kicking me. World Edit doesn't remove "item conduits" for some odd reason. The recycler doesn't want to remove either. I removed alot from your island to see what was causing the packet overload and nothing was working. The only option was to reset your island.

2552797 packers is WAY over the normal player data can handle. 2097152 Is the max that your player data can handle.
Everything at your island is now gone, sorry but that was the only options.

Project E EMC will still be in your transmutation table. So you can rebuild or whatever.