CC1 Everything

Zcipher

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Hello, is there a set time and date when everything (shops, warps, vip rooms, the market) will be built? Thank you -Z

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
Currently all that is in the market is the divine rpg iron helmet due to the crafting issue, as Java stated warp vip will be delayed to keep everyone on an even level but I've added the end portal to the spawn just for convenience to everyone. Please refrain from shredding the main end island.

Zcipher

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
Currently all that is in the market is the divine rpg iron helmet due to the crafting issue, as Java stated warp vip will be delayed to keep everyone on an even level but I've added the end portal to the spawn just for convenience to everyone. Please refrain from shredding the main end island.
Thank you, I am not the one shredding the end, just the murdering the chaos dragons. Also has leonards urn recipe been fixed? Whenever i tried to make the summoning potion (brew of summon leonard, this is the boss who drops the item) it just doesn't work, ive had one of my witchery buddys try too. Still didnt work. Of course this was on the server before the reset, I hope it has been fixed, otherwise this item is very impossible to get without the illuminati pet and would be a great addition to the market. If this item IS added it should be a little pricy, due to its abilities, and endgame costs. Thank you -Z

MrFisher_

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2016
Likely rather than being added to the market it'll probably just get a new recipe using various items from the mod that it is from