Ban Reason
Mass Greif/Stealing

Who Banned You?
EliteFuZioNHD

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes I have. not to steal from other bases

What would you do next time instead?
Leave all abandoned bases, don't steal stuff from others

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
For my defense, I didn't know that it was admins base, with a sign of warning. And the base was already greifed when I found it. And yes I founded couple abandoned bases with loot, so I figure, if its someone's, it would be claimed. But it wasn't.
If you unban me, you won't regret it. I swear. I'll try to be better next time.

Jun 27, 2018
I don't want to bother anyone, and I'm sorry if I am, I think staff forgot to see my appeal. O just mist my. I would be very grateful if some 1 from o staff could read it and help my find my better way.

EliteFuZioNHD

Regular
May 1, 2018
USA
Firstly, many staff members have commitments outside of Nytro to keep up with, myself included. Secondly appeals are up to the Staff member that banned the player, so another staff could not come and approve or deny this appeal. Disclaimers over onto my decision. What you did was against the server rules and being ignorant of said rules is not always a solid defense. That said I will approve this appeal on the grounds that this was your first infraction, although it was quite significant, and that your appeal has some thought put into it, the items you stole have been confiscated. Approved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.