Minecraft Username
barack____obama

Full Discord ID (Name#1234) ray#9507

Punishment Reason
AFK Bypass

Who Punished You?
No1_Ace

Did you learn anything from this?
Any kind of AFK-bypass machine is not tolerated, no matter their intended use, due to the potential for an unfair advantage in a modpack that features a lot of passive generation.

What would you do next time instead?
If I get kicked for being AFK, then I'll just have to log back in and resume my business. Otherwise, I'll quit being lazy and move around periodically if I know I'll be standing still for a long time.

Is there anything you would like to add or tell us?
Hi Ace, I didn't intend to use it as an AFK bypass and have never used it for more than maybe 3 minutes at a time. I also was intending to destroy it since I haven't used it in a while, but I forgot to. I know that's probably a common excuse for this type of offense, so feel free to ignore it since I really have no way to prove it.

The intention for that was to not get kicked while I'm doing long crafting sessions in my transmutation tablet, since I'm not sure what the kick timer is on the server (or what conditions are considered AFK). Of course, that's in and of itself an AFK bypass, so if you see it that way then I'll drop this appeal entirely. Additionally, I have no real way of proving this either since it's an honor system

Anyways, I don't ever intend on bypassing the AFK timer, and I'll be sure to destroy the structure and never build a similar one again. I'm terribly sorry you had to even take this action against me, but I appreciate your hard work in making sure rules are being abided by. I'll be sure to do the same.

Cheers.

Ace

Ace
Staff member
Senior Admin
Staff Manager
Staff Trainer
Mar 12, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey barack____obama, thank you for making an appeal.

Thank you for understanding the punishment and it's only a one day ban so you can wait until the ban is over.

The full reason why AFK timer exists is because players used to AFK in laggy bases which caused ALOT of tps issues, so the Owner and the other staff made is so where if you AFK for more than 15 minutes you get AUTO-Kicked. You can buy a rank that allows you to bypass the afk kick (Blaze and Inferno).

I'll see you in chat tomorrow!

Take care.

barack____obama

Regular
May 9, 2021
Hi Ace,

I never thought of it that way (TPS issues), but that makes perfect sense. And I'm OK with sitting out the day, so I'll see you tomorrow!