Approved banned

Walt_Kowalski

Regular
Jan 18, 2017
I was banned on DW20 but is server wide by Oreo12 for Griefing unclaimed bases.
by the wording of rule #11Destruction of another player's property is grief. You will be permbanned if you grief. There are pregenned structures in some of our packs, these MAY belong to players so always make sure to check the entire stucture by right clicking all over it with a stick to see if it is claimed. If something belongs to another player, you should not grief/loot it whether it is claimed or not. I did not grief I came across a structure that had been severely destroyed and after making sure it was not claimed I removed a couple pieces of energy conduit at that time cncwarlord told me in chat to stop; which I did and after a brief discussion about whether it was greifing or not I moved on to my own claim and when I started opening my chest cncwarlord started repeatedly telling me to stop that I was griefing and soon left the server. I did break blocks in an abandon destroyed area but I was not griefing anybody and when Assistant cncwarlord told me to stop I stopped. I did not see them tell me to stop the first time do to being old and having cataracts I do not always see chat clearly as was the same when Oreo12 messaged me several times before I saw it.

Last edited: