Banned for Duping

Qasim

Regular
Jan 8, 2017
I first will apologise for earlier. i made a ban appeal that was taken down before i was informed on whether or not it had been accepted, so im making this one. sorry trizmo and time, i was just scared.

Now, i was caught duping in The golden cobblestone. I have used an exploit and hadnt reported it. I now realise everything i have duplicated could easily been obtained if i had put in the effort for like 5 hours. I am requesting a ban appeal. If im missing anything i should have enlisted, please, inform me. thank you for taking the time to read through.

IGN- Infernal_Game

I apologise for any inconvienience i have caused.

Server- The Golden Cobblestone

Banned by-Trizmo

Reason-Duping

Ban Length-Perm

Date occured- January 9 (or 8 I'm not really sure but i know it was around then)

Have a good day :D

Last edited:

Qasim

Regular
Jan 8, 2017
Its been over month since my ban, and still no reply. If i'm denied, please inform me. The wait is killing me. Also, sorry for being rude to TimeTheCat and Trizmo. I just miss understood Trizmo's reason for banning. It was unclear for me. I know what he meant now. also, most of the things i got was legit. The stuff that i exploited was The Draconium and Vibrant alloy. If you ask around the server, they know i have been on for a long time and shared basses with multiple people. Also, i constintly moved from base to base to fulfill my need to try out new base designs. At my other bases, i set up many machines. lslayer is a good friend who knows me since i started playing on kookykraft back when my name was still Infernal_Soul. I humbly, and respectfully request a ban appeal. Also Sorry once more for wasting ur time Trizmo and TimeTheCat on discord and for basically throwing a tantrum.