Banned for duping?!

SanWhich

Regular
Jan 3, 2017
So was banned for duping... and it was me unintentionally duping red stone, and staff team read this all the way through because this was never my intentions... So I was getting red stone from my chest, trying to make red stone crystals by using an atomic reconstructor, I throw down 24 red stone but I instantly get it back and get 48... I thought it was a visual glitch so I throw down my 24, it gives me it back and double the amount of it was before... So I reconnect and still there. I start to panic and call for help, no staff on, no helping me, no giving me any advice. So I keep repeating myself but then I get kicked... I try joining back and my heart dropped.... You have been banned, reason: duping.... I never meant to dupe, No one gave me a hand, and no staff were on to help me no matter how many times I cried for help no one was there to help but a simple ban....

SanWhich

Regular
Jan 3, 2017
For all of you who think this is fake or I'm lying, this was literally 10 mins ago. Im pretty sure a couple people will remember what I was saying chat...

SanWhich

Regular
Jan 3, 2017
Im also scrolling right now through all bans for duping, is it suppose to be a temporary ban or a island reset? Because I got non of the two and simply get a PERM ban, with no warnings no help and ho staff. And once again, unintentionally!

Timidx3

Regular
Sep 17, 2016
I think it would be really beneficial right now if you took a step back and calmed down a bit. The constant spamming isn't going to help you.

You've stated numerous time that the duping was unintentional, but what you're leaving out is how you constantly spammed the chat ingame, in caps, basically telling everyone how to dupe. All you had to do was calm down, come here to the forums, or get on discord, and message someone privately.

Just be patient and wait for a reply. Stop freaking out.

SanWhich

Regular
Jan 3, 2017
I think it would be really beneficial right now if you took a step back and calmed down a bit. The constant spamming isn't going to help you.

You've stated numerous time that the duping was unintentional, but what you're leaving out is how you constantly spammed the chat ingame, in caps, basically telling everyone how to dupe. All you had to do was calm down, come here to the forums, or get on discord, and message someone privately.

Just be patient and wait for a reply. Stop freaking out.
Your right.... Im just shocked because me getting banned, I wasn't aware that I was telling people how to dupe all I simply said I just dropped down my red stone and got double the amount... Is that really telling people how to dupe? If so Im completely and utterly sorry