Epicdude974

Regular
Nov 21, 2017
Minecraft Username
Epicdude974

Ban Reason
"Forced meme"

Who banned you?
I assume Princess Java because she told my friend the reason before somebody banned him.

Did you learn anything from this?
No, because I do not know if there is a reason for my ban (or my friends ban)

What would you do next time instead?
Not using Uganda knuckles as my profile picture and name.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I have had the profile name for a few days before I was banned. Before I was banned I was in #off-topic where I was asking if anybody knew how to stop your teacher from playing justin beiber on youtube.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
You were not banned, no one was banned. Both names were kicked from the discord because of repeated spam after the previous posts were removed.

I don't know if you think you were being funny or 'edgy', but I wasn't amused by the continual "is da wae" remarks every few moments followed by 10 post by you screaming "HELP" over and over, while complaining about your teacher.

You are more than free to rejoin the discord if you feel you can show some self-control.

Epicdude974

Regular
Nov 21, 2017
You were not banned, no one was banned. Both names were kicked from the discord because of repeated spam after the previous posts were removed.

I don't know if you think you were being funny or 'edgy', but I wasn't amused by the continual "is da wae" remarks every few moments followed by 10 post by you screaming "HELP" over and over, while complaining about your teacher.

You are more than free to rejoin the discord if you feel you can show some self-control.
Ok I'm ready to rejoin java

Status
Not open for further replies.