Nov 30, 2016
Minecraft Username
Forcefulyeti

Ban Reason
Spammed tickets and cursed

Who banned you?
griffin4cats?

Did you learn anything from this?
At the time I was stupid and a squeaker but now I know how to properly play. I am smarter now and a teenager. I have grown out of that stage of my life. I am sorry to those I offended. Please accept this as an apology.

What would you do next time instead?
I will kindly ask for things instead of forceing it. I will not curse at anyone or talk trash. I will also not make excuses. My dad has passed away sadley and I know have less stress.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?

griffin4cats

Regular
Aug 23, 2016
On one hand, it has been almost a year, and I understand people can change over time, and a year is certainly enough to witness a change in someone's behavior.
On the other hand, you got 8 temp mutes before it got to a permanent, which shouldn't happen. The 3rd or 4th mute should be permanent with this kind of stuff. Both of the mute appeals you made were denied by the owner himself. You've gotten enough warnings to know that this kind of stuff would happen. The ban was 1 day, but was extended into a permanent ban, because what you said actually made other people break rules.

But seeing as how you remembered this server even though you've been away for just shy of a year, I want to hear what you have to say.

So, why should we unban you?

Forcefulyeti

Regular
Nov 30, 2016
On one hand, it has been almost a year, and I understand people can change over time, and a year is certainly enough to witness a change in someone's behavior.
On the other hand, you got 8 temp mutes before it got to a permanent, which shouldn't happen. The 3rd or 4th mute should be permanent with this kind of stuff. Both of the mute appeals you made were denied by the owner himself. You've gotten enough warnings to know that this kind of stuff would happen. The ban was 1 day, but was extended into a permanent ban, because what you said actually made other people break rules.

But seeing as how you remembered this server even though you've been away for just shy of a year, I want to hear what you have to say.

So, why should we unban you?
Well, I will be a less greedy kid and not ask for much. I will just play the game because I try running servers and my PC is really laggy. Your server is good and clean playing. I haven't played Minecraft for a few months now. I'm just a chill teenager at that stage. Sorry to here that you retired Griffin.

griffin4cats

Regular
Aug 23, 2016
I don't think it'd hurt to let you back on. We need to know you won't be harassing anyone else, that was the main reason you were banned. Also, don't worry about me retiring, I stopped playing much about 2 weeks after you got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.