Mar 14, 2017
Minecraft Username
FPSBelarus

Ban Reason
Dupping

Who banned you?
Catbot i think

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes, that the rules is for everyone , I had never been banned from any server , and this is my first time and I never wanted this to happen, I will never will engage in something like that , will just stay away and report to Admin. I'm really sorry for what I did.

What would you do next time instead?
I would report to admin or anyone who look after the server. or if I cant find no one I will report on Discord to any admin or moderators.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I promise that I will never will do anything like that ( Duping or etc. ) I love this server and I put in lots of money in this server because I like this server and I always was playing on it , its best community out there. I did mistake and I'm really sorry , I do understand that what I did is bad. I'm asking for a second chance , I will never do anything against the rules. I been many years playing on this server and I don't wont to just finish like that ... it very horrible what I did. I really really sorry .

Trizmo

Pupper
Staff member
Owner
Senior Admin
Sep 17, 2016
Saskatchewan, Canada
grandtrizmo.com
while the right thing almost happened by having darky tell you to stop abusing it while we dealt with it. you chose to continue duping items i showed up later and found you had duped many items.

FPSBelarus

Regular
Mar 14, 2017
while the right thing almost happened by having darky tell you to stop abusing it while we dealt with it. you chose to continue duping items i showed up later and found you had duped many items.
I do understand , I was stupid. I'm sorry . guys , its only game , I was not rude to no one or harm no one. I just did a stupid duplicate thing which I never done it before , probably that what is exited me to try more and more, I don't know. But is that really it?????? is that really makes people happy if I will not get second chance? Is that fair ? that I really spend lots of money on this server and I will just banned for stupid thing??? In real life , I don't think u would get redoff the customer from your business if he or she did some stupid little think .... are you ?? I don't know .

FPSBelarus

Regular
Mar 14, 2017
I want to say 1 more thing, in all off the people and memmbers , I the only one who actually reported about that glitch dupping, if I wanted to abuset .... I would never say nothing to the staff. but I did reported to staff, that have to mean something... that I'm not kindoff that person who just dupping things and enjoiy. the first time it happen to me in all this years and I get banned and no chance to restore... even tho I have reported the glitch...... that saying that I should not reported , I probably would get banned now... but the way you showing that even tho I who discover and reported , I get bann, not even warning.. if I would reported ... how many people would duplicate items now and you would even know that ..

TheAloneOne

Regular
May 5, 2017
- The thing is, rules are rules. A staff member clearly told you to stop duping and yet you disobeyed staff orders.
- Going to the " Is that fair ? that I really spend lots of money on this server and I will just banned for stupid thing???", the donor TOS clearly states, "If you are banned for breaking the rules of the KookyKraftMC servers, you will not be refunded this money." If you actually read them, you would understand this.
- Just because you reported this to a staff member doesn't make you any exception. Yes, you reported it to staff and were honest, but going to my other statement, you clearly disregarded what Darky told you to do.

(This is only my opinion and I do not want to start a conversation nor would I reply to anything regarding my comment.)

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
You broke the most serious rule on the server. This is hard to forgive, especially knowing that you had been warned about it previously.

You are best off waiting another week before asking for leniency. This is still pretty fresh.

FPSBelarus

Regular
Mar 14, 2017
You broke the most serious rule on the server. This is hard to forgive, especially knowing that you had been warned about it previously.

You are best off waiting another week before asking for leniency. This is still pretty fresh.
Thanks for reply Javatech, one quick question..... What means " Leniency " ?? I don't know what this word means , never heard this word before.