Ban Reason
Griefing

Who banned you?
Darky176 (I believe not sure tbh)

Did you learn anything from this?
N/A

What would you do next time instead?
N/A

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
I was the person who he had technically grief but i never wanted him to be banned i just wanted some justice to be served Ink was a nice person to play and talk with i was just really annoyed at what he did but i feel like he didnt deserve to be banned i heard he was disrespectful to staff i believe he did this out of anger and he wouldnt of other wise he is a nice guy at end of the day. I didnt want him banned just some justice

Darky176

Regular
May 13, 2017
Georgia, United States
He was slightly rude and continuously argued, and refused to admit that he had done anything wrong, despite destroying several nodes and damaging others, as well as placing a claim + weird box in someone else's claim.
If an admin wishes to unban him, i won't overly oppose it.

Mr_Panhead

Regular
Nov 6, 2016
Yes but other than destroying some nodes which in his defence he didnt know they would of been destroyed he was just draining them he is a nice guy and i never wanted him to be banned the arguement was probably out of anger but if you did sit and talk to him he is a nice guy for example i created a report mostly out of anger looking back at it it wasnt worth it it was clear he spent a lot of time and money on this server and he enjoyed it and ive taken that away from him for a few nodes that im sure he and i can find within an hour if anything id rather be punished for creating a report that didnt need to be created as i feel like now i did it out of anger and it could of been solved in a more sensible manner

Edit: Please just try to understand where im coming from people do things in anger that wouldn't usually represent there personality as im not the sort of person to report someone but i have out of anger and it wasnt worth it as ive taken an aspect of enjoyment of someones life (sounds stupid but its true he clearly spent a fair amount of time on the server and was friendly and talkative to everyone

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
He's unbanned.

Ink needs to learn not to argue with staff and lose the attitude. The only reason I chose to ban him was because of all the hostile comments, challenging staff and arguing the rules. There was no need for it and it was uncalled for.