Approved Ban Appeal

JessicaPeaxh

Regular
Oct 21, 2017
Minecraft Username
JessicaPeach

Ban Reason
Misunderstanding/Causing lag/(Trolling?)

Who banned you?
CatOverlord

Did you learn anything from this?
Yes, I understand the mistakes that I've made, and I have learned from them. I will use what I have leaned from my experiences to make myself a better minecrafter and better friend of the community.

What would you do next time instead?
I will refrain from such behavior in the future. I will try to be a helpful source of information, as opposed to a 'jokester'. I am willing to personally apologize to anyone that I may have affected. I am willing to do what ever it takes to convey how truly sorry I am for this whole situation.

Is there anything else you would like to add or tell us?
To give some insight as to what happened... As you know the Beyond server was going through a little bit a lag spike. We were attempting to find the source of the issue because the clear-lag and the restarts proved unimpactful. I jokingly made a comment that I might be the source of the lag. I've played on the server for a while and thought my fellow peers understood my joking nature. I was wrong. In the future I will try my utmost to be as kind and understanding as possible. I deeply regret any misunderstanding that I may have caused. If you would like, I am more than willing to talk about the situation on discord with an admin and apologize in person. Please forgive my negligence.
Full disclosure, I was in-fact NOT causing any lag, I believe there was a genuine misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time.
Jessica.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
[22:08:05]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: Ok, I'll make you all a deal. One stack of them blue rocks and I turn off them clocks, all 70 of'em.
[22:08:20] [catbot]: Original message: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: or I could make a ticket saying you own a literal lag farm
[22:08:20]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: or I could make a ticket saying you own a literal hiss farm
[22:08:22] [nucleus]: JessicaPeach ran the command: /tps
[22:09:05]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: cause its annoying and effecting my game performance
[22:09:10] [catbot]: Original message: [Regular] JessicaPeach: Listen partner, this can one of two ways, I get my diamonds, or the server lags for another hour.
[22:09:10]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: Listen partner, this can one of two ways, I get my diamonds, or the server meow for another hour.
[22:09:13]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: One stack
[22:09:15]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: all it takes
[22:09:25]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: ok so im making a ticket thx
[22:09:29] [nucleus]: Smitty_Smalls ran the command: /ticket
[22:09:42]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: Do what you gotta do parner.
[22:10:27] [nucleus]: JessicaPeach ran the command: /rules
[22:10:39] [nucleus]: Smitty_Smalls ran the command: /ticket JessicaPeach claims to have a 5x7 plot of redstone clocks and refuses to tturn it off until
[22:10:53]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: turn it off bud
[22:10:56] [nucleus]: Smitty_Smalls ran the command: /tps
[22:11:34]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: yo Tezareth, JessicaPeach claims to have a 5x7 of redstone clocks
[22:11:46] [catbot]: Original message: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: and im pretty sure thats a big reason this server is shitting itself
[22:11:46]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: and im pretty sure thats a big reason this server is meow itself
[22:11:48]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: There is no rules against it. 32 diamonds and you will be the savior of this server.
[22:11:59] [nucleus]: Smitty_Smalls ran the command: /rules
[22:12:09]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: and is 7x10
[22:12:16]: Smittyz went up in flames
[22:12:21]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: ok just because its not a rule
[22:12:24] [nucleus]: Smittyz ran the command: /back
[22:12:31]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: doesnt mean you have dont have to be couteous
[22:12:35] [nucleus]: Smittyz ran the command: /home
[22:12:38]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: courteous
[22:12:52] [nucleus]: just_like_bannas ran the command: /tpa JessicaPeach
[22:13:00] [nucleus]: JessicaPeach ran the command: /spawn
[22:13:02] [nucleus]: JessicaPeach ran the command: /tpaccept
[22:13:14]: [MegaKat] Smitty_Smalls: i could just have it removed by admins or something too like which is it?
[22:13:39]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: Ok.
[22:13:46] [catbot]: Original message: [Cat] Mitsoku1: how often is the clear lag?
[22:13:46]: [Cat] Mitsoku1: how often is the clear meow?
[22:13:53]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: User: just_like_bannas has given me the diamond
[22:13:58]: [Regular] JessicaPeach: I will turn it off.

JessicaPeaxh

Regular
Oct 21, 2017
These logs are correct. I am in no position to dispute these statements. I'm once again sorry for what I have said, and understand my mistake. If there is anything I can do, PLEASE, let me know. I do really enjoy playing on the sever, and hope to have the privilege of doing so in the future.

Jessica.

JessicaPeaxh

Regular
Oct 21, 2017
I understand if what I have done is too much, and I am to say banned. I know the claims I made, but at least understand, I did at no point intentionally cause any lag. I thought with DJjean on, my joking nature would be understood. I just don't want to be banned for something that I didn't do.

Jessica.