Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGummyBear121

Regular
Aug 7, 2017
Username
MrGummyBear121

Ban Reason
"Attempted" Duping (I was demonstrating a point had intent on destroying item)

Who banned you?
CatOverlord

Did you learn anything from this?
not to dupe and that dark matter pedestals should be banned

What would you do next time instead?
Not dupe even if i intend to destroy item

MrGummyBear121

Regular
Aug 7, 2017
i just want to explain a little more i did not actually dupe an item i was making a point that it makes no sense that the gem armour and all the rings and amulets and stuff in projectE is banned but the dark matter pedestal isnt cause on other modpack servers with that mod its just the pedestal thats banned but i wanted to explain that i did not actually dupe an item and i was trying to make a point but if i had duped anything i would have destroyed the item.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I am well aware you were unable to perform the dupe, you were banned for attempting to dupe and the intent to publically demonstrate how to do it.

All bans are across all servers and in some cases, across other Minecraft networks as well.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I don't think you understand. Let me describe it differently.

Some Idiot said:
"I gave some people loaded guns and I was showing them how to rob a store, I didn't succeed but it doesn't matter, I was going to destroy the evidence anyways"
Not only were you breaking one of the most serious of rules, you were trying to teach other people how to do it as well.
Even if you had no intention of doing it again, how do you know what they were going to do afterward?

You are reckless, have no respect for the rules or any remorse for your actions.

Your ban appeal is absolutely denied

Status
Not open for further replies.