Mar 8, 2017
Username
D33pM4n5ionM4n

Ban Reason
Bypassing a Ban

Who banned you?
CatOverlord

Did you learn anything from this?
I am appealing for the ban because I had been banned before but it was a misunderstand and we got unbanned. But today I was playing on the Network (Whole Different Server) and was banned for Ban Bypassing I have no idea why. Please help me. I love this network for how family friendly it is and it is so unique in many other ways.

What would you do next time instead?
^^^Above^^^

SheepPuncher651

Regular
Sep 25, 2016
Hey Java.

We sorted this out with STS15 a while back. We are a large family.

I cannot post links, but STS gave me a link to give if we ever got banned again. If you search the forums for "LordCyberWolf" it's the only result with STS15 as the poster.

Thanks,
Josh

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I don't see how that makes any difference.
All of you have potential access to each other's accounts.
The staff needs to keep the server safe from players who intend to dupe or exploit.

D33pM4n5ionM4n

Regular
Mar 8, 2017
Please I have always loved playing on these servers but we ourselves Me and Sheep) have done nothing wrong. If we did we are very sorry. What is this about ban bypassing though.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
Username
D33pM4n5ionM4n

Ban Reason
Bypassing a Ban

Did you learn anything from this?
I am appealing for the ban because I had been banned before but it was a misunderstand and we got unbanned.
If you can get STS15 to say you are supposed to be unbanned then I will unban you. Currently, there are no logs of you previously being unbanned so I can't go off of that.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I have been told that someone is requesting that this is looked at again.
At this point, I don't see any need to restore access to players who are known to have duped numerous times and have access to multiple accounts to hide their actions.

All claims and items in-game have been removed automatically after 30 days inactivity, there is nothing to return to.
I strongly suggest just finding a new server network to play on, I don't feel comfortable allowing anyone back after repeatedly breaking the most serious rules on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.