Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil

Regular
Mar 18, 2017
My mc name is Gil1221 I was ban due to having a manchist workbench. I at the time I didn't know why I was ban until I got the ban message and I didn't know that its was abled to dupe and I didn't lie to Oreo. I have been playing on the sever for 4 days 4 hours and 40min and after the restart and before the update. I just wanted to say that in the ban items forum it says that in thermal expansion that only florbs are ban and nothing else. And usually when an ban item is made and not been put in the list it would disappear. For example the Me cannon your able to make it but once out of the crafting termail its gone. My only known sources of playing with Minecraft is watching Ssundee and Cranier. I would like to be on the server because when I was talking to Oreo he ask me why I had it so I told him the truth I thought it could be automating magical crops, but I wasn't abled to. After that he ask me what the real reason was I told him that was the real reason. So I ask him is it ban or something, because I built it on my third day playing. He did not tell me why in game until I got the message.
Am sorry I built that item I didn't know what it was abled to do I just play the game similar to what Ssundee and Cranier do. So I would like to be unban or have my ban time reduce please.Everything I have down to get those items were do to growth puslers which I got after farming for wither skull to get
one wither seed so I can get Zivico the from there everything else was due to magical crops those items are based off of the farming of magical crop seeds and I have an automated processors system where the stone is and it has signs saying what items going in which chest
This is the forum am referring to as the ban items list 1.7.10 Banned Items List

Last edited:

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
I am currently reviewing everything.
Everything at your base is untouched other than the workbench.

Javatech

Pʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Aug 23, 2016
After an investigation, I have determined that you most likely did not duplicate items. Please be careful to continue to not break any rules and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.